Monday, July 2, 2012
Moving Day-JUNE 5
Oh that dreaded moving day was here and gone in the blink of an eye. Having a moving company to all the packing was a God send. I'm not even kidding. With back surgery only 4 weeks behind me, the last think i could even think about doing was packing up a house. Physically impossible to boot. Eric was already in Arizona the entire month of May. If it wasn't for my mom and Dave coming and staying at my house to take care of me and my family. We would have surely been swallowed up in the depths of Hell. Then my mom took Crew for a week. My sisters, some nieces and nephews, and Kraig came up to throw a yard sale for us. Did I mention they live 5 hours away? I have the best family in the world. The Rush Valley family didn't disappoint either. Between babysitting, cleaning, meals, prayers, kind words and love, we really couldn't fail. It's hard to believe that we are surrounded by such awesomeness!!! Oh yeah baby This day, JUNE 5, 2012, was the end of chapter 11. A new start a new chapter is being written as we speak. It was bittersweet. At moments it felt like a memorial service. Eric and I had lived in the Salt Lake area for 11 years. It's all we knew. Everything was comfortable. Without having either Eric's Family or My Family from the Salt Lake area, we knew it would be some time before we would be returning. It's rough when you say goodbye not knowing when you will see them again.
Fast Forward a month.................................It's still hard....................check back later................
(I just proof read the above and geez I made it sound so dramatic and depressing......Oh wait, cause it was)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! :(
ReplyDelete