Ok, so.....I'm kinda mad at myself for the following reasons:
1. We recently had Dave and Kris come into town for a few days to visit and these are the only pictures I got while they were here!
2. I specifically told Dave and Kris that I needed a picture of them for our family picture wall, and not only did I fail at that, but I failed to even take any pictures of them and my kids. Ridiculous!
3. The above pictures are from the Dodger/Diamond Backs game that we went too. It was so much fun to be in the stadium and see the players up close. But.......do you see any resemblance of the people who treated us to the game???? Nope! So irresponsible!
I'm so embarrassed about my lack of pictures. Even though we don't have the pictures to prove the fun we had with them, I promise you that is was a blast. It was great to have our first family guests. We went to the commnity center, had some fun dinner dates, and of course enjoyed the ball game. Kris taught me how to croquet and I'm halfway done with a blanket. It was just a great relaxing time.
Thanks for your time, sacrifice, and generosity!
We Love You Mom & Dad Cunningham
No comments:
Post a Comment