Playing your trumpet in your swimsuit is the only way to do any form of homework. For those of you that know Sage, you know that participating in extra programs of any sort is debilitating to her. She has some serious anxiety over the matter. We have tried for years to get her involved, but nothing has worked.
Sage met an adorable girl here name Zoe and she has changed Sage's world. For those that say peer pressure it all poppy cock .......well, I beg to differ.
Sage decided that playing the trumpet was a safe choice because both Eric and I played the trumpet. Notice I said "played". I tried to squeak out a scale on that bad boy and honestly about passed out. I couldn't even remember the scale. Pretty Funny. If Sage thought it would bring her comfort to know that Eric and I could help her if need be, she is kidding herself. No help here. I can barely help her with her 5th grade Math.
Oh, who am I kidding.............I hit my max at 3rd grade Math. Oh well.
We are so proud of Sage and her willingness to get out there and just try something. She is doing awesome and loves to practice. (We recently purchased ear plugs for the rest of the family ) It makes us smile to see her happy and getting herself out there. We are anxious for her first concert. GO SAGE!!

way to go Sage so happy for her
ReplyDeleteYay, Sagers! Trumpet players are da best... ;)
ReplyDeleteGO SAGE!!! SHE IS SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete