We planned in impromptu outing to Bridal Veil Falls. Pathetic that I've only been up to the Falls maybe once in my life and I don't even remember it. We need to enjoy the beauty among us more often. Twinners Gorgeous!! There were so many people out this day, suprise suprise. We could hardly walk on the path. It did make for fun people watching. The kiddos witness a fly fisherman getting his catch. A fuzzy catepillar miandering arcross the path. Getting to touch a brown trout freshly caught, and seeing two blood hounds that resembled the Fox and the Hound dogs perfectly. It was all finished up with billions of bee's buzzing, making Sage and Haven buzz around Eric and I. Great memories. Ok, let me explain. Sage and Haven have been all about making up dances. They decided to go all out this time and put outfits together. I had no idea that Crew was roped into the whole thing. I was cooking dinner and when I turned around and saw Crew in this getup, I died laughing. He is straight from an eighties music video. Honestly, I love that my kids are super creative and expressive. It's the messes that come with that creativity that makes me grit my teeth and remeber that I made my mom crazy every day of my younger years. Sorry mom, and don't worry, I'm getting it all back x 1.000. Hang Loose
I didn't know you had a new blog you little shit! I LOVE that picture of crew with Haven and Sage! SO FUNNY! He looks like he's in a Prince music video!
Beautiful hike!!
ReplyDeleteLove that last picture. Too funny for words!! ha ha!
I can see so much personality in that last pic. All your kids are so different, unique, and yet they go together so well! Enjoy em. They are so funny!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a new blog you little shit! I LOVE that picture of crew with Haven and Sage! SO FUNNY! He looks like he's in a Prince music video!
ReplyDelete