Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer Fun in Cello June 2011

These pictures document the great time we had this summer in Monticello. My mom stayed with me for two weeks after my Kidney surgery, and then we had the pleasure of going to Cello to get more special treatment. I love when my kids get to see their extended family and make fun memories.

Swimming at the new pool was fun for everyone except Sage. She forgot her suit. bummer! I even got to catch up with a dear friend from my childhood. Love you Collete!

Crew and his glorious Superman shirt that is now stained and worn, yet he continues to cry everytime it hits the wash.
Loyd's Lake is a favorite local spot that holds many memories for me. It was fun to take my kids there to walk around the lake.
My brother Chad built this bridge as his eagle project many years ago. I'm suprised it's still standing! Ha Ha Whatever! It still looks amazing Chad, and the kiddo's say......"Thumbs Up"
Ahhhhh.........I just wiped a tear
I just wiped another........
Me and my Mama! We are looking our sweaty best! Love you Mom! You were the one only reason I was able to survive the surgery process! You saved me. Thank You!!

Lunch in the Pickup!
Superman is working very hard to keep Gram's house up to par.
The lantern fire pit that fanned flames :0 (I'm not just talking about the fire pit!) Those of you who know what I'm talking about..........just laugh!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Fun times! Miss you guys! We'll have to make a special trip up just to visit you! :)

    ReplyDelete